1. Additional information on data protection
In https://www.jinglebit.com we are concerned about the security of your personal data. That's why we've enlisted the invaluable help of Marina Brocca, an expert in legal marketing and her Legal Kits (which we recommend if you need to adapt your site to current regulations), so that you can find out in detail what is and isn't done with your personal data on our website.
2. Who is Data Controller for this website?
- Identity of the Data Controller: Antonio Valdés Díaz
- Trade name: JingleBit
- Tax ID Number (NIF/CIF): 05466063K
- Address: c/ Princesa 31, planta 2, puerta 2 - 28008 Madrid.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Online Recording Studio / Music Creation Services, Recording, Sound Editing, Mixing, Mastering, etc.
- Contact details of the person responsible or representative, and of the data protection officer, if applicable: email@example.com
3. What personal data is collected on this website?
- Identification data: name, surname.
- Contact details: email, mobile phone number.
- Navigation data: IP address, type and identification of the device, type of browser, domain through which you access the Website, navigation data, activity on the Website.
4. On what legal basis are these data processed?
We process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- The execution of a contract with JingleBit, to contract services, publish advertisements and manage the requested services.
- The consent of the user in relation to the contact, the subscription to contents and the sending of commercial communications, via mail, cookies or messaging systems.
- The legitimate interest of the data controller to protect the users of the JingleBit website from abuse and fraud in the use of our services.
5. For what purposes will we process your data?
There is only one form on this website. The information you collect will be used in the following way:
Contact form: Contact form for queries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address or telephone number provided by the user will be used to respond to them and send the information required by the user.
6. Conservation time of personal data
Customer Data: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the Client contracts. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and may be kept until:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Penalties in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of salaries...); Arts. 66 and following. General Tax Law (accounting books...).
- 5 years: Art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special time limit).
- 6 years: Art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices...).
- 10 years: Art. 25 of the Law on Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
Subscriber data: From the time the user subscribes until the user unsubscribe.
Data of potential customers: The data will be kept in any case for the duration of the established business relationship and, once concluded, two years, unless the user requests its deletion beforehand.
7. What are your rights regarding the use of your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not at JingleBit we are processing personal data concerning him or her.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request cancellation.
- Request a restriction on the processing of your data.
- Opposing the data processing.
- Request data portability.
If you have given your consent for any particular purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: https://www.aepd.es/es
To exercise these rights, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a form for the exercise of your rights, you can request it by email or if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties.
These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of the ID card.
If you are represented by someone, you must attach a copy of your ID, or it must be signed with your electronic signature.
The forms can be submitted in person, sent by letter or by mail to the address of the person in charge at the beginning of this text.
8. Directory services
The directory inclusion services will be free of charge and referenced on the website itself. https://www.jinglebit.com will ensure that the files and ads that appear on the Web express accurate information and are kept up to date, although it does not guarantee the accuracy at all times of the data contained therein.
The data and other contents of the advertisements inserted in the directories are provided by the advertisers, so https://www.jinglebit.com it is not responsible for any inaccuracies or errors that may contain the ads, nor does it guarantee in any way the experience, integrity or responsibility of the advertisers or the quality of their services.
The advertisements inserted in the directories will remain published on the portal until they are removed or suspended by the advertiser, so logically https://www.jinglebit.com will not be responsible for that, once discharged from their databases, the ads continue to be indexed in search engines outside this portal.
Any contractual or extra-contractual relationship that the user formalizes with advertisers or third parties contacted through this portal are understood to be solely and exclusively between the user and the advertiser and/or third party. The user knows and accepts that https://www.jinglebit.com only acts as a channel or advertising medium and therefore has no liability whatsoever for damages of any kind caused by reason of their negotiations, conversations and/or contractual or extra-contractual relationships with advertisers or third parties contacted through this portal.
9. Notification and declaration of breaches
Security Notification and Breach Statements
In JingleBit We take security measures appropriate to the level of risk to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in processing and the nature of personal information; however, if JingleBit determines that your service data has been misappropriated (including by an employee of JingleBit), exposed by a security breach or improperly acquired by a third party, JingleBit will promptly inform you of such security breach, misappropriation or misacquisition.
10. To which Data Processors will your data be communicated?
Many of the tools used on this website to manage data are contracted by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, JingleBit shares data with the following providers under their privacy conditions:
Third-party service providers (e.g., payment processing services, order processing, analytics, marketing campaign management, website management, and email distribution and other similar service providers) in order for them to perform business functions on behalf of JingleBit.
The web development and maintenance company or the hosting company may have occasional access to this website. They have signed a contract for the provision of services that obliges them to maintain the same level of privacy that applies to the processing carried out on this website.
Any international transfer of data derived from the use of tools or service providers will adhere to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies on privacy, secrecy and data security.
Specifically, this website uses the following tools:
Hosting: Webempresa, based in EU. More information at: https://www.webempresa.com/. Webempresa processes the data for the purpose of providing hosting services.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data for the purpose of providing its web platform services.
Contact form: WPForms, based in the USA. More information at: https://wpforms.com/. WPForms SMTP processes the data for the purpose of collecting and sending it.
Email sending tool: WP Mail SMTP by WPForms based in the USA. More information at: https://wpmailsmtp.com/. WP Mail SMTP processes the data for the purpose of correcting the email deliverability in WordPress.
SEO: Yoast SEO, based in the EU. More information at: https://yoast.com/ Yoast SEO treats data for the purpose of SEO positioning services.
11. Data secrecy and security
https://www.jinglebit.com undertakes to use and process the user's personal data, respecting their confidentiality, in accordance with their purpose; as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with what it is established in the current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way; that is, the transmission of data between a server and the web user and vice versa is fully ciphered or encrypted.
https://www.jinglebit.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network, nor, therefore, the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of processing, Antonio Valdés Díaz will ensure that anyone who is authorized by Antonio Valdés Díaz to process customer data (including his staff, associates and service providers) will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
Upon becoming aware of any Security Incident Antonio Valdés Díaz shall notify the Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known, or as reasonably requested by the Customer.
12. Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to https://www.jinglebit.com, exonerating Antonio Valdés Díaz (JingleBit), of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, may be revoked at any time by communicating it to Antonio Valdés Díaz (JingleBit) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Antonio Valdés Díaz reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, it will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.