You are in a space committed to the rights of its users and for this reason, you will have maximum transparency and rigor about everything you need to know about this website.
JingleBit is an online recording studio. We are mainly dedicated to the creation and production of music for audiovisual media, from composition, recording and mixing, to mastering our productions. In addition, we offer services such as, Online Recording via VST Connect, Production for producers and musicians, Mixing, Mastering and much more.
This website strictly complies with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
The services and/or products are only available to legal entities and persons who are 16 years old.
1. Identifier of the Data Controller for the website
- Company name: Antonio Valdés Díaz
- Trade name: JingleBit
- Tax ID Number (NIF): 05466063K
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered office: c/ Princesa 31, planta 2, puerta 2 - 28008 Madrid.
- Its social activity is: Online Recording Studio / Music Creation Services, Recording, Sound Editing, Mixing, Mastering, etc.
2. Are you worried about your personal data?
3. Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with JingleBit. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless with my authorization as the legitimate owner.
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the website https://www.jinglebit.com the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of JingleBit. or third parties, or that could damage, disable or overload the portal https://www.jinglebit.com, or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
4. Security measures
The personal data communicated by the user to JingleBit may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Webempresa (https://www.webempresa.com/), assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
The communication between users and https://www.jinglebit.com uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to the https protocol, therefore, I have the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of users is guaranteed.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore, https://www.jinglebit.com cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although we put all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to prevent the presence of these harmful elements.
5. Conflict resolution platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
6. External links
The pages of the website https://www.jinglebit.com provide links to other websites and content owned by third parties.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing these links.
JingleBit is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing these links.
Also, the user will find within this site, pages, promotions, affiliate programs that access the browsing habits of users to establish profiles. This information is always anonymous and does not identify the user.
7. Disclaimer of warranties and liability
JingleBit does not grant any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider shall not be liable under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general the relations between JingleBit and the users of its telematic services present on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Madrid.
The Legal Notice was last updated on 10/20/2021.